TwerkingForJRsREALITY

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Model Avea & Katy TwerkingForJRsREALITY Real Lyght Model Battle League

Well what can I say. Everyone one has been trying to book these models for gigs & shows & I'm the very first to feature these beautiful ladies. Allow me to introduce the world to model Avery & Katy. You don't know them now but trust me you soon will.

       Like I said before everyone is after these two talents & for a good reason. Not only are they hot but they have a personality that is very unique as well. If you want anything sold out & packed these are the girls to get at.There aren't too many things these 2 can't do so if I were you I would Follow & book them now. They also do pictures & videos as well.


   You can Book these models at the following below For Photos & Videos Only. Enjoy the Pictures


For Pictures & Videos Email: djfortunate@gmail.com
TwerkingForJRsREALITY
RMBL

















No comments:

Post a Comment